- Connect Movi™ and Movi™ Pro to your vehicle using a USB OBD 2 hardware interface.
Movi™ and Movi™ Pro work with most 3rd Party Bluetooth OBD 2 hardware interfaces that can pair with Mac OS X.
Wi-Fi and 3rd Party Interfaces
Movi™ and Movi™ Pro also support Wi-Fi and 3rd Party OBD 2 hardware interfaces.
Many vehicles in use today have OBD 2 ports that are mounted in odd or hard to reach locations. Use this cable to:
- Keep the interface cable and other hardware away from driver's feet by utilizing the 90-degree connector.
- Relocate the OBD 2 port to a more discreet place or to ease the connections of hardware.
- Improve Bluetooth connection signal strength in vehicles with ports tucked under steel knee bolster panel or in other poor reception areas.
Already own an OBD 2 interface?
- Movi™ and Movi™ Pro are compatible with Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-Fi interfaces that use the ELM327 OBD interpreter chip which supports CAN (ISO 15765-4), SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4 protocols.